Orlando Film Festival Entry Deadline Approaches
Friday, March 27, 2020)
The regular deadline for submissions for the Orlando Film Festival is April 1st. They announced that they are still on for this year's festival October 15-22. Since 2004, the festival has illuminated Independent Filmmakers. Do you have a film you want to submit?
The festival is held annually in the heart of downtown Orlando anchored in the Cobb Plaza Cinemas within walking distance to adjacent venues and a festival friendly hotel.
Current 2020 prizes include:
- $500,000 First Look deal with Valencia Motion Pictures to the winner of Best Feature and Un-produced Screenplay
- $50,000 Fist Look deal with Valencia Motion Pictures winner of Best Short
- ShortsTV Distribution Offer for every winning short film across 14 categories
- First Look Deal with Valencia Motion Pictures for the winner of Best Screenplay
- EP Movie Magic Software Licenses to the winners of 10 categories
- Live Script Read of Selected Screenplay Submission by cast of SAG actors
Filmmaker Festival Benefits & Perks:
- 2 VIP Elite Passes ($600 value)
- 2 VIP Passes ($300 value)
- Access to our 3-day Pitch Workshop and Competition ($1,000 value)
- Discounts on additional passes and pass upgrades
- Free beer during daily happy hour and nightly parties
- Deep discount at official festival hotel
- Discounts at local bars & restaurants, all within walking distance
- Welcome SWAG bag
For more details and to submit your film click here: Current 2020 prizes include:
All content of this site © Green Room Orlando. All rights reserved.