Producing Workshop by St Pete Clearwater Commish
St. Petersburg/Clearwater Film Commission's Development Series is free and will cover Producing in an overview of principles taught by Film Commissioner Tony Armer. The four hour workshop requires registration. This workshop takes place on Saturday, August 27. The course is outlined as published on the commission's events page:
1. Conceive a plan for financing a film.
2. Be able to chart an organizational structure for a film production.
3. Break down a script.
4. Budget a script.
5. Make a strip board and a shooting schedule.
6. Be familiar with standard contracts and deal memos.
7. Understand the various ways films and filmmakers make money.
8. Structure a production crew.
9. Understand creative aspects of the producer/director relationship.
10. Identify the steps of the production process.
11. Explore the possibilities of independent film production and the Internet.
The series will take place at Gulf Coast Museum of Art located at 12211 Walsingham Rd, Largo, FL 33774. For registration, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/producing-workshop-tickets-26783170183
Print this article